Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Enable selection of multiple markets in order search

Vote:

Hi,

As an order manager I want to be able to see orders from multiple markets (but not all markets) to be shown in the order search. When using order search, I want to be able to select all markets I am interested in and not just one market at a time or all markets. Currently it is only possible to select one market or all markets. 

Thanks

Mar 18, 2020 12:20
Vote:

Hi Sina. That's a reasonable feature request, but as you might already know, we are working on the new Customer Service Representatives UI. Search in multiple markets will be implemented there, if it's implemented, but not Commerce Manager (which I assume you are using based on your version)

Mar 18, 2020 14:49
Vote:

Hi,

are you talking about the section that we are currently seeing as Order Management (BETA)? When will this new Customer Service Representatives UI become available? You are saying "if it´s implemented" it will be implemented there. Do you forward this request to the right place or do I have to raise another ticket even though I don´t know this product yet ;)?

Thanks 

Mar 19, 2020 7:04
Vote:

Yes, that one. I created a story for Commerce team to look into - they will decide if they will implement it, and when. 

Mar 19, 2020 7:18
Vote:

Great, thanks!

Mar 19, 2020 7:19
Vote:

Hi Quan, 

One importnat follow up question, when can we as customer expect the new Customer Service Representatives UI to be launched?

Thanks

Mar 26, 2020 7:29
Vote:

It was planned to be out of BETA i.e. can be used in production in April, and will continue to get new features and bug fixes after that, of course  

Mar 26, 2020 7:42
Vote:

Hi Quan Mai,

is there any way to view the planned functionalities for the order management? Do we know when it will be out of beta? 

Can you tell me what happened to the story you created regarding the selection of multiple markets in order search?

Also we would like to know if it will be possible soon to filter for orders used discount codes. 

Thanks! 

Apr 14, 2020 13:30
Vote:

The latest news I heard from development team was it will be out of BETA in May. The requested feature, however, will not be available any time soon. We recently got a priority shift and it will be hard to say when certain feature will be done.

Apr 14, 2020 13:37
Vote:

Thanks for the answer. So neither of the feauture will be in that release? Also not filtering for the use of discount code? 

Apr 14, 2020 13:40
Vote:

"if it will be possible soon to filter for orders used discount codes", no I don't think there is such feature in the backlog. I believe this is for reporting purpose? 

Apr 14, 2020 14:50
Vote:

Hi,

Yes basically we would like yo to have access to a report that shows all orders that have used a promo code in order to monitor for fraud and abuse.

Are you aware of any way to do that currently? 

Thanks for your support!

Apr 14, 2020 15:16
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.