Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Unable to login

Vote:

I've installed episerver. Installation proccess has finished succesfully (database created files copied). When i go to my localhost episerver url I'm redirected to login form. Unfortunately when i enter login and password created during installtion proccess nothing happens. Page is refreshed but I'm still not logged in and no error information is displayed. I can't find any connections from episerver user in SQL Server logs. Could anybody suggest any solution, please? MS SQL Server 2007, ASP.NET 1.1.4322
Nov 30, 2006 10:53
Vote:

1. Close all browsers 2. Do an iisreset 3. Try again If that does not help: 1. Make sure your browser allows cookies 2. Make sure the guest account is not enabled (in your OS) 3. If running on Windows 2000 Server, make sure the ASPNET account has the "Act as part of the operating system" privilege. 4. Make sure you get enough sleep. 5. Try to log in as a local windows administrator on that box (Administrators have access by default) /Steve
Nov 30, 2006 12:26
Vote:

Thanks a lot :] Disabling guest account solved the problem.
Nov 30, 2006 14:19
Vote:

I have the same problem. Disabling guest account solved the problem. But I loose 6 hours in reinstalling and checking rights, cookies, settings ... until I found this post. You definitely need to put this with a bold text in the EPiServer Documentation.
Apr 27, 2007 10:56
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.