Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Access right for users with "read" rights

Vote:

Hello, I have a problem with users within the user groups "Readers" (read access rights). They are not allowed to logon to the website, message I got is "Access denied - You do not have sufficient rights to view this page" I have looked in tree structure and all pages has read rights, all linkes are pointed to pages within the site, I have also checked the dynamics proporties but found nothing wrong. The trash can is empty. If anyone have had this problem before or have a clue to solve it, please let me know. Regards Ronnie
Jun 02, 2006 12:49
Vote:

I have experienced the exact same problem, in my case with LDAP users/groups. I have not yet found any solution to this problem...
Jun 02, 2006 13:45
Vote:

Is it a reference to a page that is not published yet. I've seen that some editor changed the startpublish property to the future. /HAXEN
Jun 14, 2006 13:41
Vote:

Are you logging on to the sample site or are you logging in like on episerver.com. The difference is if the key is poiting to another site or not. On www.episerver.com we are pointing to the Knowledge Center when trying to log in, on the sample site we are only logging in the user, not redirecting to a page with more rights. Use Fiddler if you would like to trace what you are doing. /Øyvind ElektroPost Norge
Jul 05, 2006 11:18
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.