Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

hi,i had installed episerver and create a new project sucessfully ,but i can't login.please tell me? thanks

Vote:

hi, i had installed episerver and create a new project sucessfully ,but i can't login.please tell me? thanks
Oct 26, 2007 14:28
Vote:

Open the project in VS. Open the ASP.NET Configuration web (right click on project). Add a user as described in EPiServer CMS SDK Documentation.
Oct 26, 2007 15:14
Vote:

thanks!
Oct 29, 2007 5:02
Vote:

I am new to this and I'm following the guide " Setting Up a New EPiServer Site with Visual Studio"  - "Viewing the results"   http://sdk.episerver.com/library/cms6/Developers%20Guide/Setting%20Up%20a%20New%20EPiServer%20Site%20with%20Visual%20Studio.htm#view_result     Everything was successful up to Logging in, the paper suggests to login by 'site address followed by "/util/login.aspx" '. The map util and therefore login.aspx was not created for me when I created an Episerver Visual Studio Project and therefore I can't login from that page. Am I missing something here? What is the best practice to get the login package as well. (  When I'm creating an Episerver standard site by deployment center and then connect to that site by Visual Studio then ofcourse the Login.aspx is there ) 

Nov 28, 2011 10:45
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.