Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem connectining to Episerver from Episerver manager.

Vote:

I am getting the following error once i try connectining to Episerver using the Episerver manager.

Does anyone have any idea about the root cause of the error and is there any workaround.

Its very urgent for me, your help is solicitate.

---------------------------
EPiServer Manager error
---------------------------
Unable to establish network connection to download server
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: VersionedFile
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.FieldNameLookup.GetOrdinal(String fieldName)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetOrdinal(String name)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_Item(String name)
   at ProductUpdate.DataAccess.ProductDB.CreateProductFromDB(SqlDataReader reader) in C:\TFS Workspaces\lr_dev\LicenseRegistry\Development\ProductUpdate\DataAccess\ProductDB.cs:line 221
   at ProductUpdate.DataAccess.ProductDB.ListRelease(Product product) in C:\TFS Workspaces\lr_dev\LicenseRegistry\Development\ProductUpdate\DataAccess\ProductDB.cs:line 122
   at ProductUpdate.UpdateManager.GetVersions(Product product) in C:\TFS Workspaces\lr_dev\LicenseRegistry\Development\ProductUpdate\UpdateManager.asmx.cs:line 77
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Apr 03, 2009 7:25
Vote:

I have the same problem.Trying a few days ago and today still the same.

Upgrade  to proposed EpiServer Manager 1.3.3 did not help.

Apr 03, 2009 9:28
Vote:

Hello,

We have released a new version of license protal which caused this issue. We have fixed the issue today and I have verified that its up and running now. You can install/upgrade through Episerver Manager now.

Please write me back if you still face the same issue.

Regards

Shahid
EPiServer Support Team

Apr 03, 2009 12:18
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.