Episerver - update 194
New releases of Episerver Commerce (incl. critical bug fix), add-ons Self-Optimizing Block, Visitor group Criteria, Powerslice, and GlobalLink translations (third-party), and first release of Episerver Insight.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
- EPiServer.Commerce 11.6.0
- COM-49: Permission handling available for catalog content; you can now control edit access to individual catalogs and categories from the edit view, in the same way as for CMS.
- COM-5861: Possibility to opt out of ChangeNotificationManager, to avoid receiving notifications for example when catalogs are imported.
Add the following to appSettings to disable the event-driven indexing:
<add key="episerver:DisableCatalogEventDrivenIndexing" value="true" />
- EPiServer.Insight.UI 1.3.0
First public release of Episerver Insight - for organizing and storing data based on visitor behavior and preferences, to provide segmented input for omnichannel marketing campaigns.
See the Episerver Insight and Profile Store developer guides, and the Episerver Insight User Guide.
- Episerver Self-Optimizing Block 2.4.0 - added support for CMS 11
- Episerver Visitor Groups Criteria Pack 2.0.0 - added support for CMS 11
- Powerslice 3.0.0 - added support for CMS 11
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- Update 174 included breaking changes for Episerver Commerce 11.
- Update 150 included breaking changes for Episerver Service API 3.
- Update 141 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages 3.
- Update 134 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 10, Episerver Commerce 10 and Episerver Forms 4.
- For previous notifications, see update 118.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Dec 27, 2017