Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

LinkItemCollection doesn't multiple remove in IE

Vote:

This looks like a bug.  When I have a simple LinkItemCollection property in my page or block content item, I cannot remove more than one link at a time in IE10.  It works fine in Firefox 31, however.  I have tested such a property in both a block and a page content type. My block property looks like this:

[Display(
            Name = "Content List",
            Description = "Collection of content manually set via the CMS",
            GroupName = SystemTabNames.Content, Order = 30)]
        public virtual LinkItemCollection ContentList { get; set; }

When in edit mode for the content item using IE 10, if I remove more than one item in the list using the drop-down menu for each item (see screenshot below), they are removed as expected while still in edit mode, but as soon as I publish the change, all links except the first to be removed re-appear.  Please can you try to reproduce and if so confirm that it is indeed a bug?

Aug 11, 2014 17:06
Vote:

Sorry, screenshot doesn't seem to work. I tried adding an image in my Dropbox public directory but when I submit to the thread, it's empty.

Aug 12, 2014 10:33
Vote:

I'm not necessarily looking for a solution here, although that would be nice, but at least a confirmation from anyone that they have found the same behaviour.  

That Dropbox link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71673177/LinkItemCollectionRemoveBug.PNG

Aug 28, 2014 10:50
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.