Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

ImageResizer not transforming images from EPiServer without fileextension

Vote:

I am using ImageResizer.net and the nuget package for working with image inside episerver. But I have a problem with images without fileextension. This is happening when an editor change the url to an image and removes the fileextension.

I have already tried with the things sugested at imageresizing.net, see below. Since episerver is serving the image you might think it should work but sadly not. Anyone with the same problem?

//This is not working. But should be looked into. Tries to fix images withtout extensions.
            Config.Current.Pipeline.PostAuthorizeRequestStart += delegate(IHttpModule sender2, HttpContext context)
            {
                string path = Config.Current.Pipeline.PreRewritePath;
                //Only work with requests in a certain folder
                if (path.StartsWith(PathUtils.ResolveAppRelative("~/globalassets/bilder/"),
                        StringComparison.OrdinalIgnoreCase))
                {

Config.Current.Pipeline.SkipFileTypeCheck = true; //Skip the file extension check. FakeExtensions will still be stripped.
                    //Non-images will be served as-is
                }

};
Feb 02, 2015 15:46
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.