Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

UrlRewrite Issues

Vote:

I have an EpiServer 7.5 site that I built a while ago with a few other developers, some time ago one of our developers commented out the UrlRewriteModule as it was causing pages not to displayed properly however links in TinyMCE are not working. I've been trying to put the UrlRewriteModule back in but it's not working. The site was set up originally as MVC but has been ported back to weforms.

I have read up on the configuration anded ag also comparinst a base webforms installation and have in the web.config

<>add name="UrlRewriteModule" type="EPiServer.Web.RoutingUrlRewriteModule, EPiServer" preCondition="managedHandler" />

And in the episerver.config 

<>urlRewrite defaultProvider="HierarchicalUrlRewriteProvider">
    <>providers>
      <>clear />
      <>add name="EPiServerFriendlyUrlRewriteProvider" description="EPiServer standard Friendly URL rewriter" type="EPiServer.Web.FriendlyUrlRewriteProvider,EPiServer" />
      <>add name="EPiServerIdentityUrlRewriteProvider" description="EPiServer identity URL rewriter" type="EPiServer.Web.IdentityUrlRewriteProvider,EPiServer" />
      <>add name="EPiServerNullUrlRewriteProvider" description="EPiServer bypass URL rewriter" type="EPiServer.Web.NullUrlRewriteProvider,EPiServer" />
      <>add name="HierarchicalUrlRewriteProvider" type="EPiServer.Web.HierarchicalUrlRewriteProvider,EPiServer" />
    providers>
  urlRewrite>

But when this is enabled all I get a blank page, I can't see any errors or issues and the bindings are correct as it all works when removing the module.

Anyone have ideas on this or if faced similar got to get TinyMCE working?

Feb 03, 2015 12:42
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.