Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem with links in broken links report that does not exist in source

Vote:

I am going through the broken links report for a customer and I have noticed that there are a lot of links reported that are removed from the source object.

What I mean with that is for example I have a page that a couple of years ago had 20 links in a xhtml-string. This page was updated where the links were removed from the xhtml-string but the relations still exist in the softlinks table.

I think that this might have been because of a bug in either the code from EPiServer or a bug in our solution so my main question is if there are anyone that has a solution to identify all these links from softlinks-table and remove them.

Also I am wondering how these links can be broken when they exist in the database:

Select *
From tblContent tc 
	inner join tblContentSoftlink soft on tc.ContentGUID=soft.fkReferencedContentGUID
Where linkStatus = 7

This sql script returns 91 links for me, all with lastcheckdate a couple of hours ago..

Anyone else having problem with this on upgraded sites?

May 29, 2015 13:47
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.