Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Imagevault error - Episerver CMS 8.5

Vote:

Hi

I am getting this error, when I deploy the solution to prod (first deploy).

Imagevault error

The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.]
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +2024
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +2471
   ImageVault.Client.Authentication.IvOAuthTokenUtil.RequestAccessToken() +1396

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks

Jun 24, 2015 14:02
Vote:

Hi!

What does your IV Core logs say? and IV UI logs?

Check that you have the same secret-key in your EPi site, and IV UI; it must also match the one in the database. Shouldn't be a problem if you're just upgrading though.

Check that you have the same machinekey in IV UI as in your EPi site.

I'm in the process of writing an article about this, but it's not quite finished. Other things to look into is the certificate being set up by the installation. Don't forget to restart your service and the app-pools when you make config changes that do not trigger restarts.

Cheers!

// Mathias

Jun 25, 2015 11:33
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.