Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver 9.3.3 - customer complains about browser blocks and cms tree problems

Vote:

Hello

I'm asking help about a customer's website which gives us many problems.

The customer's operators (they are sometimes in 3 women) reported us the following problems:

- sometimes they can't publish or change page as the browser seems to be blocked (chrome or firefox)... they must close it and restart the operation, with the problem that 50% of times the modify is not in draft but simply lost. Using my pc, I can see that they are still modifying the page, even if they are not in real. It happened (once) also that I wasn't able to modify one of the pages as it had all fields disabled.

- sometimes one of them makes modifies to the tree (for example adding a new page) and the others (or herself) don't see the modify unless they don't restart the browser.

- some minutes ago they called me saying that they didn't see a whole folder anymore, while I was able to see it on my computer. So I told them to restart the browser but this is not a good way to work as they are preparing the website for a big event happening in next 2 weeks so they have to work heavily on the cms.

Mar 18, 2017 14:15
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.