Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Issue with the IPriceService.GetDefaultPrice. Price is not returned if the case of the product code is different.

Vote:

Hi

Seems the small issue was found out during the default price fetching.

Eg:

var catalogKey = new CatalogKey(AppContext.Current.ApplicationId, catalogEntryCode);

var defaultPrice = priceService.GetDefaultPrice(marketId, DateTime.UtcNow, catalogKey, market.DefaultCurrency);

If the catalogEntryCode is in the lowercase, but the price was saved with the uppercase catalogEntryCode, then the price is not returned.

However the priceService.GetCatalogEntryPrices(catalogKey); works  fine. And the necessary price is in the list.

Is there any possibility to fix this?

Aug 25, 2016 12:17
Vote:

Hi,

That's pretty strange - the code should be case insensitive. I'll look into this when time allows and will file a bug if necessary.

Regards,

/Q

Aug 25, 2016 13:44
Vote:

Seems IPriceService.GetPrices works the same - the code is case sensitive.

Aug 25, 2016 13:57
Vote:

Just FYI I found the issue and created a bug for that. For now you can use GetCatalogEntryPrices and filter on the result

Regards,

Q

Aug 25, 2016 14:34
Vote:

Thank you!

Could you please give the bug number to check when it is solved ? 

Aug 25, 2016 14:37
Vote:

Unfortunately not yet. We need to triage the bug and refine it before making it public. But I'm quite possitive that it'll be resolved in the 9.23 release.

/Q

Aug 25, 2016 14:54
Vote:

Thank you for support.

Aug 25, 2016 14:57
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.