Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Drag and Drop sorting in Catalog or any Sorting of Catalog Products in Commerce > Catalog UI

Vote:

EPiServer Commerce Version: 9.15 (started from Quicksilver). 

Our Commerce Admins want to be able to change the ordering of the Products displayed within the Node page.

So far, I know we can sort variants within the Product > Variants tab > Edit Variants.

I was trying to figure out how to achieve sorting of Products at the moment.

The product does not seem to allow drag-and-drop. 

I searched for sorting function and found this user guide mentioning "Sorting catalog entries": http://webhelp.episerver.com/latest/commerce/catalog-management/catalog-entry-activities.htm.

However, I can't seem to find the "Sort" button while in the "List" mode under the selected Node.

Is this something supported on Commerce version 9? Do I need to enable something?

(or am I just blind at the moment?)

Oct 10, 2017 5:57
Vote:

Sorting entries is not properly supported (and available in the UI) in versions older than 11.0.

Oct 10, 2017 7:01
Vote:

Thanks for the clarification. Time for a workaround then. :)

Oct 13, 2017 0:03
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.