Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

InRiver, Commerce 12.11 - Multiselect CVL values not properly imported

Vote:

Im currently working on a project using the EpiNova Inriver Connector and InRiver 6.3.I have a problem where multiselect CVL values are not imported to items in EpiServer. All other fields and CVL-Values are imported. The correct values are exported to XML, but not correctly applied to the item. 

If i edit the property manually in EpiServer, that setting is overwritten by the InRiver import (all values are unselected). 

Single value CVL properties also seem to be working as intended.

Does anyone recognize this?

Using InRiver 6.3.0 and Commerce 12.11

Apr 16, 2019 16:17
Vote:

Hi, how is your multiselect cvl metafield/property defined, and how does the data look like?

Apr 16, 2019 16:37
Vote:

Here is how the metafield is set up in Commerce Manager. 14||E14 is an example of the data, where 14 is the key and E14 is the value as it is configured in InRiver.

Apr 16, 2019 16:43
Vote:

I think you need StringDictionary for key-value configurations. A multselect CVL should look like this in the catalog import file

<MetaField>
<Name>AvailableColors</Name>
<Type>EnumMultiValue</Type>
<Data language="en">
<Item value="Charcoal Grey Heather" />
<Item value="Deep Coral" />
<Item value="Ultra Blue" />
</Data>
</MetaField>

Apr 17, 2019 10:54
Vote:

Thanks Quan, i modified the connector to export Multivalue CVL values similarly to what you suggested and it did the trick. 

Apr 23, 2019 17:00
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.