Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Mysterious PageTreeXml

Vote:

Hello, I am using the PageTreeXml class to create some xml of our tree structure. However I am running into a few problems here. The two very important property LinkURL seems to be missing from the xml output. PageTreeXml xml = new PageTreeXml(); xml.SetAttribute("PageName","{PageName}"); xml.SetAttribute("LinkURL","{LinkURL}"); xml.CreateXml(pages, writer); //Output I wonder where I can find out what properties that are valid and will return some value in my xml. /Johan
Oct 04, 2005 15:13
Vote:

Also want to receive the property Indent, that is why I am talking about two important properties above.. Sorry about that.
Oct 04, 2005 15:14
Vote:

All metadata should be prefixed with "Page" so in this case you should add "PageLinkURL". You will not get Indent to work as this is a computed value and not a ordinary property but the value should be the same as counting number of parent XML elements wherever you want to use the data.
Oct 05, 2005 17:18
Vote:

Correct! Thanks for the answer.
Oct 06, 2005 14:34
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.