Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Apply SortOrder when adding one PageTreeData to another

Vote:

The situation i'm facing is this: I have to add one PageDataCollection to another PageDataCollection and keeping one of the collections sort order for the whole collection of pages. If possible I would also like to have the ability to change the way the full collection is sorted in runtime. I've tried this: private void SortPages(PageDataCollection pages) { FilterSort sorter = new FilterSort(this.SortOrder); sorter.Sort(pages); } ... but the problem is one of the PageDataCollections is popluated by PageTreeLoader.GetPageTree. Apparently the FilterSorter-class is not able to sort different levels of the tree in the right way since the pages on lower levels get moved to another parentnode, so to speak. Anyone that has tried and solved this problem or have any ideas how to solve this? thanx in advance, Johan
Nov 08, 2005 11:00
Vote:

Anyone who knows how the FilterSort-class does the sorting? In what way does the pages get rearranged? The documentation is really weak in this aspect. If I only knew how the actual sorting is done, maybe I can put the "child"-pages back in their right order after the FilterSort-object has done its sorting?
Nov 08, 2005 17:43
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.