Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Labels forform input items?

Vote:

Hi I wonder if there is any functionality to have labels for form input items, like textboxes, dropdowns, radio buttons? For accessibility reasons it is important to mark up form input objects with information, labels! Our web site was tested for accessibility, and one important comment was that forms (generated by EPiserver, constructed in the form editor) was missing labels for input objects! for example: In the form editor (EPi 4.31), I can choose to add "heading", but when I look at my html source code for the page, there are no such things like label. Is "label" a feature that is existing? If not, will it be implemented soon? Reagards Mats Norgren
Aug 31, 2005 11:17
Vote:

Hi! Yes, the new XForm functionality used in EPiServer 4.50 supports labels. In order to get labels you have to specify the text together with the field which means it will be placed in the same cell as the field. You can also add title attributes to the input fields (in the "ToolTip" field), also an accessibility feature. Hope you like the new features! Best regards, Sarah Larsson
Aug 31, 2005 14:57
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.