Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Default directory sample not working properly

Vote:

Hi, I was trying the "Changing default directory based on dynamic property" from code samples but can't get it to work properly. What I have done: 1. Change the Global.asax.cs and recompiled 2. Create the dynamic property "DefaultUploadDirectory" of type string 3. Create the folder "/upload/test" 4. Set the dynamic property "DefaultUploadDirectory" to "/upload/test" on a subpage to the startpage The whole thing works in the "File manager" but when I go via "Insert document" the ordinary global folder is showing up.
Sep 30, 2005 10:02
Vote:

It's the same control that renders both GUI's so it should be no difference, make sure you do not select an existing document/image before opening the "Insert document", otherwise the default directory will be the currently selected file's directory.
Oct 03, 2005 9:17
Vote:

I have even tried it with a new empty page but the problem still remains.
Oct 03, 2005 10:44
Vote:

Even if there shouldn't be a difference there is one as I'm still not able to use this function in "Insert document". Any help is highly appreciated.
Oct 11, 2005 14:48
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.