Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver 4.61 throws System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException

Vote:

After upgrading to Episerver 4.61 we are experiencing some strange behavior from the system. For no reason the aspnet_wp process throws the following exception An unhandled exception of type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException' occurred in System.Data.dll Additional information: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. This happens when the site is being browsed and if its idle for a while. Is anyone else having the same issues? Everything was working fine before the upgrade…
Jul 07, 2006 18:18
Vote:

I was experiencing similar issues. Apparently, the Scheduler hsa been changed such that only 100 records will now ever exist in the tblScheduledItemLog table. If you have heaps of records in this table then the code which is trying to truncate this table may be able to time out. To resolve this issue, I needed to truncate these tables myself (i.e. I deleted all but the 100 most recent records in this table) Hopefully this may resolve your issues. Cheers, Cameron
Jul 10, 2006 9:39
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.