Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Getting CSS Styles to appear in the HTML editor Formatting dropdown

Vote:

Hello, I am trying to set up the styles that are available within the html editor and I am having some problems... Firstly, we am using EpiServer CMS 5. I have created an Editor.css file, which I have added a link to in the web.config file using the uiEditorCssPaths attribute: uiEditorCssPaths="~/css/Editor.css" In the Editor.css I have a couple of entrys, some of which are appearing and some of which are not: h3 { EditMenuName: Three Section Heading; } /* Does not appear */ h2 { EditMenuName: Section Heading; } /* Appears */ h3.cat { EditMenuName: Three CAT Section Heading; } /* Does not appear */ img.introTextImgRight { EditMenuName: Image Right; } /* Appears */ img.introTextImgLeft { EditMenuName: Image Left; } /* Appears */ If I modify the Editor.css, the entries do not seam to update, even if I rebuild the site, restart the server and refresh the browser cache. I even removed the h2 entry, but it still appears! Have I missed something? On another issue, is there a way off adding a css class to a hyperlink through the editor, without editing the HTML directly?
Oct 08, 2007 13:39
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.