Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Check if a currently logged in user has already submitted a form on another page?

Vote:

Here is what I would like to do: check if a logged in user (current user) has submitted information on a form which is on another page. I am not sure how to grab the form which is on the other page. I understand each form has a unique GUID, so how would I grab a specific form, then find out if a user has already filled it out?

I did see in the SDK there is a method under XFormData for HasAlreadyPosted. Just not sure how to use it for a specific form.

Thanks,
Christine

Jun 17, 2010 21:31
Vote:

I think that if you do something like this: XForm form = XForm.CreateInstance(new Guid((String)CurrentPage["XFormPropertyName"))

you get the form and then you can check all the posts.

/Per

Jun 18, 2010 8:55
Vote:

Thank you, that worked. I just had to create a property on my other page and then pull from that property like you have in your example. Works great!

Jun 18, 2010 18:04
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.