Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Image download Implementation

Vote:

Hi,

We have an existing functionality built in ASP.Net 3.0 and I'm wondering what's the best way to implement this in EPiServer.

It's a product image download module and it uses a lookup table. On the first page, there's a GridView and you could see the list of products. It can be filtered by 4 columns (product name, size, package type, group type).

After selecting a product, you'll be then navigated to the 2nd page which has a DataList control. It displays different image perspective for that product (3d view, front shot, 2d view etc) available for download. Then you choose which one you want and click on the download button. It just downloads that particular image.

Now moving to EPiServer, what's the best way to implement this? SHould I just chuck the functionality in and retain my relation lookup table? Or should I use custom properties or a Dropdown list property?

I'm still learning with EPiServer and any feedback would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Jun 06, 2011 2:55
Vote:

Hi Jan,

you can develope the custom property which is a dropdown list .

Regards

Venkara Phani Kumar R

Jun 13, 2011 15:52
Vote:

Hi Jan,

You can filter the list of columns by developing a dropdown list custom property in EPiServer which contains product name, size, package type, group type etc .

Thanks & Regards,

Manjeera T

Jun 14, 2011 8:17
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.