Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer.Core.PageNotFoundException

Vote:

On Edit mode, when I click on any composer page, and navigate to the Composer Tab, I get this type of error:

Page 208_995 was not found

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: EPiServer.Core.PageNotFoundException: Page 208_995 was not found

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[PageNotFoundException: Page 208_995 was not found]
   EPiServer.DataAccess.PageLoadDB.LoadPageInternal(PageReference pageLink, Int32 languageBranchId, IDataReader reader) +1173
   EPiServer.DataAccess.<>c__DisplayClass4.<LoadVersion>b__3() +558
   EPiServer.DataAccess.<>c__DisplayClass1`1.<Execute>b__0() +50
   EPiServer.DataAccess.DatabaseFactory.Execute(Action`1 method) +71
   EPiServer.DataAccess.DataAccessBase.Execute(Action`1 action) +299
   EPiServer.Core.PageProviderBase.GetPageInternal(PageReference pageLink, ILanguageSelector selector) +412
   EPiServer.Core.PageProviderBase.GetPage(PageReference pageLink, ILanguageSelector selector) +47
   EPiServer.DataFactory.GetPage(PageReference pageLink, ILanguageSelector selector) +341
   EPiServer.Web.FriendlyUrlRewriteProvider.GetPageByQueryId(UrlBuilder url, String relativePath, LanguageBranch languageBranch, PageReference& pageReferenceById) +193
   EPiServer.Web.FriendlyUrlRewriteProvider.FindInternalObjectAndLanguage(UrlBuilder url, Object& internalObject, LanguageBranch& languageBranch) +193
   EPiServer.Web.FriendlyUrlRewriteProvider.TryConvertToInternal(UrlBuilder url, LanguageApiMode apiMode, CultureInfo& preferredCulture, Object& internalObject) +287
   EPiServer.Web.FriendlyUrlRewriteProvider.TryConvertToInternal(UrlBuilder url, CultureInfo& preferredCulture, Object& internalObject) +23
   EPiServer.Web.UrlRewriteModule.HttpUrlRewriteToInternal(UrlBuilder url) +483
   EPiServer.Web.UrlRewriteModuleBase.BeginRequestEventHandler(Object sender, EventArgs e) +205
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +80
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +171

Does anybody know how to resolve this?

Feb 21, 2012 0:18
Vote:

I got the same error today when updating the code with a new pagetype on our local testserver. Both my developer and live site has https enabled, but our local test site dont use https. Since I set the propery to use https by default on this pagetype I got this error, but only on that pagetype.

I don't know if this i relevent for you but I hope this helps you.

May 21, 2012 16:41
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.