Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

in Editor, CMS thumbnail preview is hidden

Vote:

In Editor, when choosing images for contentreference, there was thumbnail preview showing of chosen image. Then at one point this preview dissappeared. There is an "dijithidden" class added to <figure> element which has "display: none !important" attached to it. If I inspect this figure and disable this css rule, I can see preview.

This class is coming from sleek1.css. It's coming from the editor, how can I remove this hidden class?

Edited, May 05, 2023 13:21
Vote:

The problem is specifically related to a class called "dijithidden" that is added to the <figure> element and has the CSS rule "display: none !important" attached to it. This class is coming from a file called sleek1.css, which is associated with the editor.

To remove the "hidden" class and make the preview visible again, you can try the following steps:

1. Open the sleek1.css file in your code editor or development environment.
  2. Search for the "dijithidden" class within the file.
  3. Remove the line of code that contains the "display: none !important" rule.
  4. Save the changes to the sleek1.css file.

After making these modifications, the hidden class should no longer be applied to the <figure> element, and the thumbnail preview should become visible again in the Editor. Remember to save a backup of the original file before making any changes, in case you need to revert back to it.

Jun 06, 2023 11:23
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.