Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

TinyMce ImageVault media plugin not showing up in toolbar

Vote:

Hi,

I upgraded the CMS to CMS 12 and the ImageVault media plugin for TinyMce isn't working anymore. I dont know if something is getting overridden or if I am missing something.

This is configuration I have in my Startup.cs file:

services.Configure<TinyMceConfiguration>(config =>
        {
            config.Default().AddSetting("extended_valid_elements",
                    "iframe[src|alt|title|width|height|align|name],picture,source[srcset|media],span")
                .AddPlugin(
                    "epi-link epi-image-editor epi-dnd-processor epi-personalized-content preview searchreplace autolink directionality visualblocks visualchars fullscreen image link media template codesample table charmap pagebreak nonbreaking anchor insertdatetime advlist lists " +
                    "wordcount help code")
                .Toolbar(
                    "bold italic strikethrough forecolor | epi-link image epi-image-editor epi-personalized-content | imagevault-insert-media imagevault-edit-media | bullist numlist | searchreplace fullscreen ",
                    "styleselect formatselect | alignleft aligncenter alignright alignjustify | removeformat | table toc | code"
                    , "")
                .Menubar("edit insert view format table tools help")
                .BodyClass("main-content-wrapper")
                .AddSetting("image_title", false)
                .AddSetting("image_dimensions", true);
        });

Any ideas for what i may be missing?

Edited, Oct 10, 2023 11:57
Vote:

The compatibility of the ImageVault media plugin with CMS 12 depends on the specific version of the plugin you are using. Have you tried to upgrade it?

Oct 10, 2023 12:06
Vote:

Ye the Nuget-packages are up to date now, but it didn't seem to make any difference. Are there any other things I need to do or upgrade?

Oct 11, 2023 12:12
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.