Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

VisitorGroupMembershipCriterion not migrated correctly

Vote:

This visitorgroup has not migrated correctly and i'm at a loss of how to remedy it without recreating all the visitor groups. When we add a new criteria of the same type it work without any problems but this client has alot of visitor groups so i'd rather not do that. I was looking at tblBigTable and tblBigTableReference so see the difference between a newly created one and an old one. Only difference i saw was that the ItemType column in tblBigTable and ElementType in tblBigTableReference were call "EPiServer.Personalization.VisitorGroups.Criteria.VisitorGroupMembershipModel, EPiServer.Cms.AspNetCore" on the none working ones and "EPiServer.Personalization.VisitorGroups.Criteria.VisitorGroupMembershipModel, EPiServer.Cms.AspNetCore, Version=12.19.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8fe83dea738b45b7" on the working ones. I tried editing the old ones so they had the same value but to no avail.

Dec 15, 2023 8:20
Vote:

Hi Andreas

I had similar issues with custom visitor group criterion when upgrading to CMS 12. Here's the blogpost explaining in detail : https://blogs.perficient.com/2023/02/17/optimizely-cms-12-unique-upgrade-challenges/

See if your issue matches this, by closely looking at the properties within the custom criterion and the attributes applied, as well as assembly and type names.

Hope this helps a little.

Jan 23, 2024 22:27
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.