Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Marketing Automation Visitor Group Criteria - Marketo Programs

Vote:

Hello,

We installed the Marketo Add On and one of the nice features it has is the creation of Visitor Groups.  Within Marketo are specific Programs that you can create and this is also one of the Criteria you can use to create a Visitor Group.  However, the list of Programs that EpiServer is showing from Marketo is only a very small fraction of the actual amount of Programs within our Marketo instance.  I am wondering if we are missing something here?  Does anyone have experience with the Marketo Add on and specifically Visitor Groups?

Thank you!

Apr 28, 2015 19:55
Vote:

Hi,

I guess you are using an old version of EPiServer Marketing Automation. In current version of the add-on, the Programs criteria for visitor group has been removed for Marketo since the Marketo API does not provide functionalities needed for checking Programs criteria i.e. we cannot check whether the current lead belongs to the specified programs or not. I'm so sorry for that.

Hope Marketo API will fully support those in near future and we will have a better add-on.

Regards,

Mai Truong - Add-on Developer

Edited, May 05, 2015 11:00
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.