Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Salesforce CRM Integration Issue

Vote:

Hi,

I have integrated the salesforce CRM Add-On in my local system and I can access the fileds of the CRM then I can post the data to CRM as well.  When I configured the same setup in the server with client's CRM credentail, we can setup the configuration but I can not able create a form with CRM fields.

In form create process, after the selected Salesforce folder from folders, then click Create button it shows "Page could not be loaded. The link you specified does not work. This may either be the result of temporary maintenance or an incorrect link." message. I configured the site with HTTP mode and domain name is IP address (23.251.80.74). 

Is it occuring bacause of non Https mode or domain name as IP? or Do we need to enable or disable anything in Salesforce?

Anyone can help me to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

May 24, 2016 15:25
Vote:

After I tested the same code in the server itself, I am getting "UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService" . This is the actual issue, anyone is aware of this issue?

Thanks,

May 24, 2016 16:37
Vote:

Finally we have found the root cause for this issue. In salesforce, we can activate "Require TLS 1.1 or higher for HTTPS connections" for strengthen the security. Since it is activated in client's salesforce portal, we could not able login through API with HTTP mode. Since login is failed, we do not have organization url which is returned in login method and should be passed for retrieve any salesforce data. Because of this, we are getting the error message like 'Desitination URL is not reset". Once we setup the site in HTTPS mode or if we deactivate the updates in salesforce(not recommended), the issue gets resolved.

Thanks,

Edited, May 26, 2016 13:15
Vote:

What are their plans for integration? Will they be able to make requests using Salesforce? Are they using regular Salesforce APIs or do they require something unique? My comapny is using ERP and CRM solitions at Techloyce.

Is it possible that they have their own endpoint that you need to reach? Do you require any kind of middleware? Is there any sort of metamorphosis going on? Is it having an impact on the other systems you're integrating with? Do they employ a dreadful FTP/SFTP system like several other products?

When it comes to connectors, there are a lot of questions to ask, and I wouldn't bother with a connected app or anything else unless you know how they'll get data into and out of Salesforce.

Edited, Aug 30, 2021 13:34
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.