Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EpiBootstrapArea not loading any bootstrap col- classes

Vote:

I'm begining to test out Epi as we beging our migration from Ektron, so please excuse my newbee question.

I've been trying to work with EpiBoostrapArea, and to get it to work on the Alloy demo site, and I can not get it to apply any of the bootstrap classes

According to the readme in get I should get this when I select dispay mode half

class="block editorialblockwithheader col-lg-6 col-md-6 col-sm-12 col-xs-12 displaymode-half"

However I keep on getting only this:

class="block standardpage teaserblock displaymode-half"

None of the col- classes are showing up. So I must be missing something somwhere.

This is happening on the both Alloy site I've been hacking and the brand new site Alloy I created the first thing I did was grab EpiBootstrapArea from the nuget.

Any advice on how to get this to work?

I've also got the latest versions of both Epi and EpiBootstrapArea

Edited, Jun 14, 2017 18:41
Vote:

Hi,

Sample AlloyTech site has it's own content area renderer. Head to DependencyResolverInitialization.cs and look at line 28:

container.For<ContentAreaRenderer>().Use<AlloyContentAreaRenderer>();

If you will remove this line, bootstrap classes for the blocks should automagically show up ;)

cheers!

Jun 14, 2017 23:48
Vote:

Awesome! thank you.  Coming from 5 years of Ektron and webforms there are a lot of these little things to learn.  But Epi is awesome so far

Thanks!

Edited, Jun 16, 2017 16:20
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.