Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer Forms with Pardot

Vote:

So we are working on episerver forms with pardot support.  My question, when you drop an element on the form contentarea, you get the "Additional Field Mappings" tab.  If i am nesting that same element in another contentarea and drop that into the form contentarea, it no longer shows up.  What is the trick to get the "Additional Field Mappings" field to shopw the an element that is not a direct child of the contentarea

Mar 01, 2018 17:50
Vote:

Interesting question, I don't know the answer but commenting here in case anyone answers. I am guessing that the form elements check the parent context assuming its a form block to look for the form entity its being mapped to.

David

Mar 01, 2018 20:35
Vote:

It has been baffling me since we have started integrating pardot and now i am stuck.  The client has a bunch of fields and they want a checkbox list that each have a value and each value gets marked to a seperate pardot field so the normal checkbox list wont work so i have to group them in a custom property to make the experience a bit more bareable to the end user.  If you can think of a way to overwrite it or check for it, that would be awesome.  I am just flat out of ideas but I think you have made a very valid point on the parent context!.  Thank you david for some insite that.

Mar 01, 2018 20:44
Vote:

So I spoke with the pardot connector developer on this and sure enough, it is only allowed as a child of the form content area for it to show.  So thanks for responding David.

Mar 16, 2018 14:44
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.