Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

LanguageManager (Language Add-On): Add all children does not seem to work in CMS

Vote:

Hi, I am evaluating this add-on for our translators. In order to make the export faster, I would like to use the "Add all children" and "Add related contents that need translation" options in the "Add to translation" dialog. Apparently even though my CMS page the many descendants, it does not add anything at all to the project, not even the page I clicked on. If I do not check these checkboxes, the page itself gets added correctly. The same functionality is working as expected in Commerce, all descendants get added to the project. How to make it work in CMS? Using LanguageManager version 3.3.0, Episerver CMS 11.11. Thank you in advance!
Mar 28, 2019 10:20
Vote:

Maybe in your children and related contents have a invalid content type to add to a project, for example a folder (There is a bug reported for this issue). Do you see any console error from the browser?

Mar 29, 2019 3:10
Vote:

The issue was because of a container. With newest package is the problem fixed, thank you. As reference, it was bug https://world.episerver.com/support/Bug-list/bug/LM-320
Apr 09, 2019 15:29
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.