Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation add-on - license

Vote:

Hi,

In order to integrate Episerver Forms with Episerver Campaign, I need to install the EPiServer.ConnectForCampaign NuGet. This NuGet package is dependant on:

EPiServer.CMS.UI.Core
Episerver.Marketing.Automation.Forms
EPiServer.ConnectForMarketingAutomation
EPiServer.Forms.UI
It seems like Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation requires a separate license. Source: http://webhelp.episerver.com/latest/addons/marketing-automation/episerver-connect-for-ma.htm ("Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation is an add-on for the Episerver Digital Experience platform. It requires a specific installation and license")

Even if I already purchased a separate license for Episerver Campaign, do I need to purchase another license for Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation?

Thank you,

Roxana

Apr 10, 2019 8:39
Vote:

Hi Roxana,

Episerver Campaign is the exception to this case.

Episerver maintains its approach of integration into to 3rd party CRM and MA platforms, and for the integration into those third party platforms a license is required. 

I hope this helps?

Apr 12, 2019 3:36
Vote:

Hi Marcus,

That makes sense. Thank you for clarifying.

Regards,

Roxana

Apr 12, 2019 7:45
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.