Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Avalara Configuration

Vote:

Hi,

Trying to get information on configuring Avalara within Episerver commerce.  The following link doesn't seem to work.

https://world.episerver.com/add-ons/avatax/AvaTax-payment-provider---installation-and-configuration/

There seem to be some UI elements missing (based on screenshots from the market place) and I am trying to understand if/how I can use avalara for orders being shipped to the US and then use the 'local' tax jurisdictions for all others... I have some quicky requirements.

Using dotpeek I can see that there is are options within the web.config?

Thanks in advance.

Jul 17, 2019 11:41
Vote:

Andrew,
We recently changed the destination of that link. The linked page now begins with "The AvaTax connector add-on is the Episerver Commerce connector for Avalara AvaTax, using Avalara address validation."

Does that page provide the information you're looking for?

Jul 17, 2019 18:33
Vote:

Hi Bob,

The link now seems to be working, but the documentation does seem to be outdated.

I am very early in the development phase, and I imagine that my questions will get answered as this progresses. I just wanted to check that I wasn't missing some vital piece of information.

Thanks

Jul 18, 2019 10:08
Vote:

I'm checking with the devlopment team that created the Avalara integration package. Hope to have more information info by tomorrrow.

Jul 18, 2019 18:11
Vote:

Hi Andrew,
I've talked to our developers. They confirm that the documentation is up to date as of the 2.0.1 release. Can you provide more specifics about problems you've had with the doc, which parts failed, etc.?

Jul 19, 2019 15:29
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.