DbLocalizationProvider Admin UI - getting a 404

Hello

Im trying to implement the DbLocalizationProvider on Optimizely 12 (.Net 6). I see the Localization option in the menu, but the page 404s. I have not enabled many options, really just the basics while I learn how to use it. Not sure whats causing the 404?

Thanks

#294433
Jan 10, 2023 18:28
Minesh Shah (Netcel)

Can you confirm what version you are using 7.5.1 is the latest and was released only last week. If this is the one you are on try reverting to 7.5.0 

#294476
Jan 11, 2023 0:10
Minesh Shah (Netcel)
Vote:

Just to add also check you have added to your solution 

endpoints.MapRazorPages();

Please see here for example config: https://github.com/valdisiljuconoks/localization-provider-epi/blob/main/docs/getting-started-epi.md#adding-provider-adminui-to-the-application

#294477
Edited, Jan 11, 2023 0:13
error This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.