Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer Forms "Refused to execute script from..." Chrome Console Error

Vote:

Hello,

I'm working on setting up EPiServer Forms and noticed the below error in Chrome's Console.  Only shows up in Chrome.

(index):1 Refused to execute script from 'http://localhost/EPiServer.Forms/DataSubmit/GetFormInitScript?formGuid=b89e7d03-9347-4bf8-9a87-d38bed76ec3e&formLanguage=en' because its MIME type ('') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

I noticed this happened after I set workInNonJSMode="true" in Forms.config and it went away when I set it back to false.

Thank you,

Kevin Larsen

Sep 26, 2018 20:18
Vote:

Solved my own problem.  I just commented out the call to the below script in the FormContainerBlock and it went away.

<script type="text/javascript" src="@_formConfig.CoreController/GetFormInitScript?formGuid=@Model.Form.FormGuid&formLanguage=@FormsExtensions.GetCurrentPageLanguage()"></script>

Sep 26, 2018 20:50
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.