Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Creating CustomObject instances with Salesforce Marketing Automation Integration

Vote:

When creating a form with the Salesforce Marketing Connector (EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Salesforce v4.2.0) I only see the standard Salesforce Objects (Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, and Campaign). Is there any way to submit forms data to a CustomObject that was created through the salesforce web UI using the connector? Or, do I need to create my own rest client to do that?

Salesforce Object Options

Edited, Jun 27, 2019 1:33
Vote:

Hi Drew,

We don't have sufficient permission to test with CustomObject  on Salesforce portal. I forward your question to other teams.

Jun 27, 2019 11:08
Vote:

Hi Drew
The Salesforce connector only supports standard objects as listed. For custom objects, yes, it would have to be a custom implementation.

Jun 28, 2019 23:02
Vote:

Thanks Thumala. I'll submit a bug.

Jun 28, 2019 23:26
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.