Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

how to check from dojo component, is the component on the required form?

Vote:

The content editor wants to see different warning messages for different languages for a particular inputbox.

I've found the article, hoq to get current context (http://sdkbeta.episerver.com/SDK-html-Container/?path=/SdkDocuments/EPiServerFramework/7/Knowledge%20Base/Developer%20Guide/User%20Interface/Context%20Sensitive%20Components.htm&vppRoot=/SdkDocuments//EPiServerFramework/7/Knowledge%20Base/Developer%20Guide/).

But how to find, is the inputbox is on required form (it appears, if the field is required)?

Oct 28, 2013 15:27
Vote:

Please, help.

Oct 31, 2013 18:44
Vote:

Could you describe more about what you are trying to do. Is this a custom property that you wan't to have different warning message if incorrect values are given?

Oct 31, 2013 19:26
Vote:

I have an inputbox on editfrom. It has a helptext info at the bottom (like on Alloy MVC, the meta keywords).

The inputbox is required field.

When the content editor edits content in master language, the helptext must be shown.

When the content editor translates the content from Master language to other, the hepltext must be hidden (I found how to check the current language and it's enough).

When the content editor creates new page, the form with required fields appears. The helptext is shown on this from, but it's incorrect, it must be hidden.

How to check, is the inputbox is on the form for required fields?

Nov 01, 2013 8:10
Vote:

Try mixin in the _ValueRequired mixin into your widget. There is an example of this in the StringList editor in the Alloy template package.

Nov 01, 2013 8:43
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.