Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Dojo + URL

Vote:

Hi,

I've created a few custom editors in EPiServer 7 now and I think it works great. The only problem that I want to create something that acts like the native EPi GUI for a URL. You click a button that opens a popup with the interface for picking a URL which when saved is entered into a textbox. I'm kind of stuck and I can't find any documentation on this, is there anybody who could point me in the right direction?

Nov 01, 2013 8:23
Vote:

I'm guessing that you want to select an URL as part of a more advanced editor. In that case you should probably use the widget: "epi-cms.widget.UrlSelector".

Nov 01, 2013 8:39
Vote:

I'll look into it, thanks!

Nov 01, 2013 9:03
Vote:

Hi Linus,

Can you explain or show a sample code for how to use URL/Page selector widget in your existing widget.
I need to call it from my existing dojo widget and get the value of the page selected to store it? If only I know how to do it will be a good start for me.

Cheers,
Naz

Feb 17, 2015 15:18
Vote:

Patrick van Kleef wrote a blog post today showing how to use the content selector dialog with a custom editor widget: http://www.patrickvankleef.com/2015/02/22/multiple-page-picker-property-in-dojo/

Feb 23, 2015 14:39
Vote:

Thanks Linus, I am looking into it.

Feb 24, 2015 10:14
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.