Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Is it possible to show the specific page type in LinkItemCollection UI?

Vote:

Hi 

I am looking for a solution which allows me to only display the specific page type pages in LinkItemCollection UI. I know there is a solution to limit the page type, but it's not that convenient for content editor. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Apr 12, 2013 3:47
Vote:

What's your goal? To have a collection of links but to only to allow link to pages of a perticular page type? Or do you really want to have a collection of pages of a given page type?

We are working on improvements on the list of content of a given type for the next release so if possible, check if you can delay this since I think that you might spend some work of solving this for the current version.

Apr 12, 2013 7:36
Vote:

Hi Linus

Thanks for your response.

My goal is to create a Image Carousel list block, that contains a LinkItemCollection property. This property allows user to choose number of  imagepage type and use this block to render the image carousel. 

What I prefer to have is when user open the UI, they can only see the image pages, not others.

Thanks

Apr 12, 2013 9:26
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.