Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Visitor groups Landing URL criteria

Vote:

I’ve come across an issue in CMS 7. If I go to

CMS -> Visitor Groups -> Create -> Drag a LandingUrl criteria from within URL Critera and drop it onto the Critera panel

I get the following error:

An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

CS1061: 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<EPiServer.Personalization.VisitorGroups.Criteria.StartUrlModel>' does not contain a definition for 'Translate' and no extension method 'Translate' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<EPiServer.Personalization.VisitorGroups.Criteria.StartUrlModel>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Line 8:      </span>

Line 9:      <span class="epi-criteria-inlineblock">

Line 10:         <%= Html.DojoEditorFor(p => p.Url, new { @class = "episize300" }, Html.Translate("/shell/cms/visitorgroups/criteria/starturl/url"), "epi-criteria-label")%>

Line 11:     </span>

Line 12: </div>

/EPiServer/CMS/Views/Shared/EditorTemplates/StartUrlModel.ascx

The LandingURL criteria is built in functionality so is this a bug? Has anyone found a fix or workaround for this? This implication is that I have a missing assembly containing the definition of Html.Translate() but I can replicate the issue on two separate developer machines, a test and, a production environment so that seems doubtful.

May 06, 2014 17:33
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.