Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

load balacing enterprice on IIS7/win2008

Vote:

Hi,

I am trying to set up two sites on two different servers in a balanced environment. I have never had problems with this before, but now on windows server2008/IIS 7 I have run into one! Following the steps in http://world.episerver.com/Templates/Forum/Pages/thread.aspx?id=42789 ,everything is going well, but when I change the enableRemoteEvents to true, the site crashes giving me a this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

An item with the same key has already been added.

Description:

An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.]
   System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) +51
   System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) +7464156
   EPiServer.Events.Remote.EventReplicationWCFProviders.AddEventReplicationProvider(String endPointName, EventReplicationProvider eventRepl) +93
   EPiServer.Events.Remote.EventReplicationWCFProviders.AddEventReplicationProvider(String endPointName) +244
   EPiServer.Events.Remote.EventReplicationWCFProviders.InitializeEventReplicationProviders() +106
   EPiServer.Web.InitializationModule.InitializeEventService(Settings settings) +132
   EPiServer.Web.<>c__DisplayClass32.<Initialize>b__12() +10
   EPiServer.Web.InitializeEngine.Initialize() +228
   EPiServer.Web.InitializationModule.Initialize(EPiServerSection config, Settings settings, ConnectionStringSettingsCollection connectionStringSettings) +1267
   EPiServer.Web.InitializationModule.<StaticInitialization>b__2() +34
   EPiServer.Web.InitializeEngine.Initialize() +228
   EPiServer.Web.InitializationModule.StaticInitialization() +737
   EPiServer.Web.InitializationModule.Application_BeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +484
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Anybody experienced this before or got any ideas on what this is?

Dec 10, 2010 14:44
Vote:

http://world.episerver.com/FAQ/Items/License-error-in-load-balanced-environment/

Is it relate to this?

Is the master server up before the slave one?

Edited, Dec 10, 2010 15:13
Vote:

this might be. I see that the server with the master license is running a older version of the site db with a new host header value. I'll try to update the licence-files to match the new environment. I'll let you know how it goes

Dec 10, 2010 15:42
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.