Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Built-In EPiServer Dynamic Property Will Not Render

Vote:

I am using <EPiServer:Property..../> to render the preferred content, however, I still cannot get dynamic content to render.  The built-in function to add dynamic content from TinyMCE will not even render (all that is shown are two dots, the page from where I'm trying to pull content and the name of the selected page property). Any suggestions?

Jul 06, 2012 9:48
Vote:

Which property type is the property you're selecting?

Is it an upgraded site?

Jul 06, 2012 11:07
Vote:

The property type is an XHTML string and the site is upgraded. However, none of the property types within the page properties will render. I can only successfully add built-in and dynamic properties.

Jul 06, 2012 18:16
Vote:

Could you post the code for one of the dynamic content plugins you're having problems with?

Jul 07, 2012 23:18
Vote:

It's not a plugin I'm having problems with. Adding dynamic content from the TinyMCE editor does not even render. The following is the HTML that renders for any page property and any page type from which I'm attempting to pull content...

<div class="epi_dc">
<div class="epi_dc_h">
<div class="epi_dc_l">
<div class="epi_dc_title">Page property</div>
</div>

<div class="epi_dc_t"><a class="epi_dc_editBtn" href="#">.</a><a class="epi_dc_previewBtn" href="#">.</a></div>

</div>

<div class="epi_dc_preview">
<ul>
<li style="display: inline-block; padding-right: 10px;">From page: <strong>Contact Details European Headquarters [62]</strong></li>
<li style="display: inline-block;">Property: <strong>Main body</strong></li>
</ul>
</div>

</div>

Jul 09, 2012 20:32
Vote:

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Jul 19, 2012 17:16
Vote:

Hi Amanda,

Maybe you should take this developer support? To me it sounds like a configuration issue.

Jul 20, 2012 8:24
Vote:

Aug 28, 2012 11:49
Vote:

Aug 28, 2012 13:07
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.