Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Missing stored procedure "RetrieveNonblockingInstanceStateIds"

Vote:

I have installed EPiServer CMS RC1 using EPiServerManager but at least one stored procedure is missing. Is this a known issue and how can i solve the problem?
May 04, 2007 8:45
Vote:

That is a stored procedure that is shipped with .NET 3.0 (workflow part). Make sure you have installed .NET 3.0 on your machine. You can manually install the workflow schema/logic on your existing episerver db by running C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Workflow Foundation\SQL\EN\SqlPersistenceService_Schema.sql and C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Workflow Foundation\SQL\EN\SqlPersistenceService_Logic.sql (that is the script the installer runs)
May 04, 2007 9:16
Vote:

Thank you, that solved my problem.
May 04, 2007 16:41
Vote:

This bug occurs in the swedish version of Windows 7. I solved it by duplicating the existing 'sv' directory to one called 'EN' in the Windows Workflow Foundatione\SQL directory since the installation is interrupted otherwise,
Oct 19, 2009 14:09
Vote:

Thank you! Johan Björnfot  This also resolved my problem

Jan 06, 2017 13:55
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.