Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Static access to the PageBase during page generation

Vote:

Hi, I'm trying to write a control that renders XML with some XSL to generate the HTML that the user will eventually see. I've created an XSLT extension in order to do some of the processing from which I want to access properties of the EPiServer page currently being rendered. From within the XSL extension code I don't have access to the PageBase (i.e. through Control.Page). So, I'm wondering is there some static field somewhere that will allow me to access the PageBase object (and in turn the CurrentPage)? Regards, Andy
Feb 28, 2008 14:11
Vote:

Can't you just cast the Control.Page property to a PageBase? ((PageBase)Control.Page).CurrentPage
Feb 29, 2008 11:03
Vote:

Hi Linus, Unfortunately I'm in an XSL extension and not a Control, so there is no Control property to access. Cheers, Andy
Mar 13, 2008 17:23
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.