Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

XForm

Vote:

Hi Folks,

I have a problem in designing the xform, can any only tell me the better way to design the xform.

Here my scenario is, To design a such a heavy form which contains more than 20 to 30 fields that all the availabe control in xform. but the probelm is when i'm trying to place the check box / radio button in the xfrom design region. i'm not able to place it in the right place, for example i want to place the check box in the 25th row of the xfrom design. that control i'm not able to track upto the 25th row and more over if i'm place anywhere in the mid of the rows, afterwords trying to track the control from that row also not working.

Suppose i'm trying to delete the check box control from the row, the entire design are getting deleted and i'm getting the empty form.

Give me the solution to fix this problem.

Jul 11, 2008 9:42
Vote:

Could you please give us a step for step description of what you do?

And then give the actual result (what really happens when you follow the step for step instruction) and the expected outcome (what you think it should do if it worked).

Kind regards,
Fredrik

Jul 13, 2008 21:39
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.