Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

spSampleEPiServerMailGetNewsletters doesn't exist

Vote:

I just starting gettint this error in edit mode: "The stored procedure 'spSampleEPiServerMailGetNewsletters' doesn't exist."

The site worked fine  few minutes ago and I haven't touched Mail at all. When I check the Database I can't find the Stored Procedure either, but the site worked previously and I am 100% shure I haven't deleted any SP... 

Any help would be appreciated!

Server Error in '/' Application.

The stored procedure 'spSampleEPiServerMailGetNewsletters' doesn't exist.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The stored procedure 'spSampleEPiServerMailGetNewsletters' doesn't exist.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The stored procedure 'spSampleEPiServerMailGetNewsletters' doesn't exist.]
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.DeriveParameters() +3039637
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommandBuilder.DeriveParameters(SqlCommand command) +246
   Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Sql.SqlDatabase.DeriveParameters(DbCommand discoveryCommand) +76
   Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.DiscoverParameters(DbCommand command) +170
   Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.ParameterCache.SetParameters(DbCommand command, Database database) +127
   Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.GetStoredProcCommand(String storedProcedureName, Object[] parameterValues) +114
   EPiServer.Common.Data.DatabaseHandler.GetCommand(Boolean inTransaction, String sp, CommandType commandType, Object[] args) +91
   EPiServer.Common.Data.DatabaseHandler.GetReader(Boolean inTransaction, String sp, CommandType commandType, Object[] args) +16
   EPiServer.Common.Data.DatabaseHandler.GetReader(String sp, Object[] args) +48
   EPiServer.Mail.Sources.SampleSource.SampleSource.GetRecipientContainers(ISite site, Int32 page, Int32 pageSize, Int32& totalItems, RecipientContainerSortOrder[] order) +270
   EPiServer.Mail.Core.EP.Web.ComposeNewMailControl.BindRecipientContainers() +416
   EPiServer.Mail.Core.EP.Web.ComposeNewMailControl.InitializeRecipientsSection() +675
   EPiServer.Mail.Core.EP.Web.ComposeNewMailControl.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) +55
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +42
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) +132
   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +143
   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +391
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1477

Mar 10, 2010 18:12
Vote:

Did you by any chance manually copy EPiServer.Mail.Sources.Sample.dll into the bin folder of your site?

It's not part of what is normally installed and just adding the assembly to the bin folder will cause these kinds of errors as the related db objects are not there.

Mar 12, 2010 15:06
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.