Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI! 2.0 templates don't match those installed by Episerver manager

Hi Guys, Have used Episerver manager to create a site. I then removed the old templates and copied the new templates for 2.0 into the project and recompiled. Am getting a series of errors because the files are now in different namespaces. The original ones in development.x and the new ones in EPiServerSample.x. Has anyone else experienced this? Have I downloaded the wrong files somewhere? :S Cheers, Pete
Mar 30, 2007 14:03
To me it sounds like you just have to recompile. You are correct, we changed the namespace of the sample templates but this should not be any problem if you just remove the old templates and then place the new templates in your project and recompile. The only case where I can see a conflict is when you references classes from the old templates from your own code. To fix this problem you typically replace the using development; with using EPiServerSample;.
Apr 01, 2007 17:28
It was my fault, did something stupid. Thanks for your help though. Pete
Apr 02, 2007 13:00
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.