EPiServer - update 37
Contains a feature in EPiServer CMS and bug fixes.
The update is applicable to EPiServer 7.5 projects and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. The update is available for installation from the EPiServer NuGet feed. Continuous release updates are cumulative, meaning that the latest always includes previous updates. All platform updates are supported and we strongly recommend that you keep ongoing projects up to date.
Click a package to see work item details. Refer to the Release notes for an overview of all the latest changes. See Installing EPiServer updates for information on how to install EPiServer updates using NuGet.
- From update 6, EPiServer UI components have been converted to standard NuGet packages. The location of packages have changed and might affect you if you are going from the first update to the latest update, refer to Changes to location of package contents when upgrading.
- From update 35, .NET Framework 4.5 is required, see System requirements and Upgrading to .NET Framework 4.5.
- #112632 – Reintroduced search field in the “Create link” dialog
Allows editors to search for specific content when creating a link, instead of navigating in the content structure.
- Download EPiServer 7.5 and other tools (login required) – how to download EPiServer 7.5 (first-time installation).
- Installing EPiServer updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing EPiServer updates to existing solutions.
- About the EPiServer continuous release process – deployment options with the EPiServer continuous releases.
Last updated: Oct 13, 2014