EPiServer - update 47
Scheduled publishing for Projects and extended management of permissions for functions in CMS.
The update is applicable to EPiServer projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. The update is available for installation from the EPiServer NuGet feed. Continuous release updates are cumulative, meaning that the latest always includes previous updates. All platform updates are supported and we strongly recommend that you keep ongoing projects up to date.
Click a package in the list below to see work item details. Refer to Release notes for an overview of latest changes. See Installing EPiServer updates for information on how to install EPiServer updates using NuGet.
- #119553 Extensible Permissions for functions adds extended possibilities to assign users and roles to permissions. Refer to Permission to functions for more information.
- #114267 Scheduled publishing for projects adds additional functionality to the Projects (beta) feature, allowing editors to set a point in time for publishing multiple content items. For more information about the usage, see user guide.
Note the following version-specific information:
- From update 6, EPiServer UI components (CMS and Commerce after version 7.6.0)have been converted to NuGet packages. Location of packages have changed and might affect the installation if you are going from the first to the latest update, refer to Changes to package locations.
- From update 35, .NET Framework 4.5 is required, see System requirements and Upgrading to .NET Framework 4.5.
- Update 36 included breaking changes for Commerce, refer to Breaking changes Commerce 8.
- From update 40, workflows are disabled by default to simplify Azure deployment. Refer to Activating workflows for information on how to enable them.
- Download EPiServer 7.5 and other tools (login required) – how to download EPiServer 7.5 (first-time installation).
- Installing EPiServer updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing EPiServer updates to existing solutions.
- About the EPiServer continuous release process – deployment options with the EPiServer continuous releases.
Last updated: Dec 15, 2014